Sunday, December 18, 2011

Mysterious Card

So.... a couple of weeks ago, my parents found a letter for me--- sent on December 6, with no return address.... the only thing inside was this picture (printed on computer paper). Tell me your thoughts people.... nice, thoughtful gesture or creepy?

I saw it today, and I just can't figure out what to think. The only think I know is that the sender mailed it from Salt Lake City. I wonder who it is from....


After thinking hard, I still could not figure out who it could be from, so I decided to do a google search on the picture. I found the photo pretty easily, and the location is similar to the postmark of the sender.... This picture is taken by the Great Salt Lake. Interesting, eh?

My dad thought "previous boyfriend?"... but I didn't think that was a possibility. Then, I got to thinking... maybe one of my past roommates. For now though, the mystery goes on. Who are you, mysterious letter giver?

-With love, Jeannine

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh! Haha. I hope the mysterious person reveals himself/herself. That would be fun to find out who sent it!

    ReplyDelete